Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Allegations regarding OpenBSD IPSEC

From: Григорий Братислава <musntlive () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 12:37:34 -0500

The one thing Mr. Perry has not done, and which, if his claims have any
merit at all, he could easily do, since he claims he's no longer under NDA,
is post the code that proves that there is a backdoor.  After all, he
supposedly wrote it, along with others.  He must know precisely what and
where it is.  At a minimum he could say that Theo needs to closely audit
netif.h or crypto.c or des_setkey.c or something similar.

Is you confuse expired NDA of him as a person (Perry) than him hasing
capability to publish this code if is he do has it. But you no is read
he is not say he make code.

So why hasn't he posted the code?  I can think of some plausible reasons.
(There may be others.)  Perhaps he wants to create FUD around OpenBSD for
some reason.  (Note to musnt live: I don't use OpenBSD.  If you had a clue
how to read mail headers you would know that or if you had the simple
skills to do a Google search, you would know that I'm a port maintainer for
FreeBSD.  Oh, I've installed and run OpenBSD in the past.  But I haven't
used it in years.  And I don't give a hoot about it or about Theo, one way
or the other.  And the thought of smelling his crotch has never once
crossed my mind - but it did yours - which leads to some interesting
questions about your proclivities.)

Is you believe he could still has code and release proof without
getting is into trouble. No. Is he release code and say: "here is code
for proof" so then Без перевода like you can is say: "this is no
proof, you is making this up" is this no is paradox to you?

SCENEARIO 1
Schmehl: Prove it
Perry: Is here is code!!!
Schmehl: You is make this up!!!

SCENEARIO 2
Schmehl: Prove it
Perry: I is no have code :*(
Schmehl: You is make this up!!!

The fact that I have to write all this irritates me.  It's a waste of my
time.  But that's the price you pay for being on the internet, which
abounds with idiots who will swallow every wild and unsubstantiated claim
without question and who live in a world of paranoia where Big Brother is
always right around the corner.

Is no one asking you for is your expertease Mr. Schmehl, is in fact we
say is you need retire back to мошонка sniffing