Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: OpenBSD Paradox

From: Benji <me () b3nji com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 23:52:06 +0000

Out-of-troll-mode;

Although I do see that it is probably all FUD, musnt live makes some valid
points.

At the moment OpenBSD just lost a few (more, if you count cvs's being
rooted) trustworthyness-points, which can only be rectified with an audit of
IPSEC coden (initially). Until this is done, OpenBSD will have a hard time
regaining reputation.