Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: CCBILL.COM Internet billing service multiple vulnerabilities

From: Vulnerabilities <vuln () ariko-security com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 17:01:29 +0200

"It is very easy to reach our Information Security team at security () ccbill com <mailto:security () ccbill com>."

Please show at least 1 page where this e-mail is written !

Great that you are not using 23214dasdawkdjA () CCBILL COM :) we could guess security () ccbill com <mailto:security () ccbill com>...

So what about those addresses ?
support () ccbill com and clientsupport () ccbill com

All e-mails from us were read - we have confirmation so ????

regards,

AS TEAM