Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Facebook name extraction based on email/wrong password + POC

From: ghost <ghosts () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:17:34 -0700

The great thing about these threads is you can killfile anybody in
them and know you'll never miss anything useful.

Please keep it going.

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 7:00 AM, Zerial. <fernando () zerial org> wrote:

This bug appears in a spanish security news site:

http://blog.segu-info.com.ar/2010/08/error-en-facebook-permite-extraer.html

probably it was reported by someone

cheers