Full Disclosure mailing list archives

PakBugs.com Aftermath.

From: Catch Them <catch.them () live com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 15:43:24 +0000

Here are some clarifications after doing considerable reading on the internet about the PakBugs.com Hack/Crack or
whatever you want to call it.

a. I have no group, i am not working for any group.

b. I have nothing personal against pakbugs.com crew. They are human beings like me but what they are doing on the
internet is unacceptable, people lose jobs, countries get bad name, companies lose business and ordinary people lose
money. There is stress involved all around.

c. I am not from India, infact i am from Pakistan. I like to clean my house first and i am looking at other
cracking/carding groups inside my home country. I hate how they bring Islam into everything as if this is their
religious duty. Come on grow up. There is no honor in being applauded by stupid people who are bringing nationalism and
religious extremism into this. Also the applaud they get from Pakistan based blogs and news publications is sickening.

d. What i am doing is wrong, i know. But in real world you have to have a measure of what is more wrong. I also know
that some of the people on that list are innocent and were only researching the underground. So that list is to be
taken with a grain of salt.

e. I am also not involved in the DDOS that they are currently experiencing. It could be a rival "gang" exploiting their
current status.

f. I also know i cannot achieve everything. I have no goals in this regard.  In fact most of my time is spent managing
my business. I am taking it one job at a time. AND Yes my email address is at hotmail. Makes you wonder about my
security practices :) Also the signature to my emails has no significance just thought of it before sending my first
email. Maybe i got the "Bush Disease" into me :) WAR is just a metaphor.

g. Do not email me to hack anything. Please i am not the Spiderman or Superman. If somebody has hacked/cracked your
site it is best to send the details here to full disclosure, some people might send you with further details about the
initiater of the attack and then you can take action in some way possible like informing the police, fbi etc. Maybe
someone else is also experiencing the same attack as you, that would allow you to group up with other people.

Best Regards,

WAR Against Cyber Crime.
Catch Them If You Can.