Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Andrew Auerenheimer aka weev gets tree'd

From: dramacrat <yirimyah () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:23:59 +1000

yes. who the fuck is this weev guy, anyway?

2009/9/17 zewb <zewbiechan () gmail com>

 Same here. I wanted to learn about security flaws and instead it's just
all these dumb fags pretending they've doxed some big important person. What
the fuck is this, 4chan or something? It's full disclosure of security
holes, not full disclosure of the full names of people because they trolled
the ux designer you have a crush on or something.

Stop trying to impress everyone by saying you found some guy's dox. Even if
you really did find them, I still don't really care. Apparently you think
this weev guy is some kind of celebrity or something, but I've never heard
of him and I don't care about the little grudge you have against him, so
stop filling my inbox with you're dumb autistic retardery. Seriously, just
get a fucking blogspot account or something and post all the shit there so I
can go to my fucking inbox and not have to sift through all this shit.