Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: PakBugs.Com Report

From: "Jan G.B." <ro0ot.w00t () googlemail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:28:29 +0200

2009/9/16 Lane Christiansen <lanec42 () gmail com>

On Tuesday 15 September 2009 09:09:41 am Jan G.B. wrote:
2009/9/14 Rohit Patnaik <quanticle () gmail com>

We know that the FBI and the CIA can't even catch Osama bin Laden in
Pakistan.  Do you really think they're going to bother with small-time
credit card skimmers?

--Rohit Patnaik

Rohit, we all know that the FBI was never interested in catching Osama
bin
Laden. Neither in Afghanistan, nor in Iraq.
There is not a single proof that he has smth. to do with 9/11. You might
want to verify that by looking onto the Website of the FBI.

What? I'll admit that I know very little about this, but I do know that
Osama
Bin Laden is the founder of al-Qaeda, and al-Qaeda is definitely
responsible
for the 9/11 attacks. He's also still on the FBI's top ten most wanted list
(http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/fugitives.htm), which I think
means that they are interested in catching him.

Sorry to tell you, but your informations are not correct. as you can see on
the site you pastes the *reason* they are looking for Osama are bombings in
1998! It has nothing to to with 9/11, which was an inside job.

Also, Al-Qaeda was NOT founded by Osama bin laden. The term describes a list
of people who where  trained by the US-Government (nsa or whatnot) after the
russian left afghanistan. This was years before 2000. The name a-qaeda
actually has the meaning of "database".

You can look that up on the net as well.

You have been misinformed by the people with responibility.