Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Microsuck delaying patch for SMB2 on purpose?

From: Sub <fd () xu9 de>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 15:22:11 +0200

windows xp does not support smb2, so there will never be a patch! ;)

Rohit Patnaik schrieb:
I'm pretty sure that Microsoft has already released a fix for this.  I
know they've patched Vista and Windows 7, and they've decided publicly
not to backport the fix to Windows XP.

--Rohit Patnaik

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 8:34 PM, Nick <nick58 () gmail com