Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Software developer looks at CRU code

From: Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists () tx rr com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:06:46 -0600

No ever stated that the climate wasn't changing.  It always is.  And there's
nothing man can do to change that.  One major volcanic eruption does more
damage to the climate than billions of people driving cars worldwide and in
much less time.

That would should be good stewards of the earth goes without question.  That we
should do everything reasonable to reduce or eliminate pollution goes without
question.

But the scam that the global climate is changing so dramatically that we need
to take urgent action and spend trillions of dollars worldwide to address the
problem has been repeatedly exposed to be just that - a scam.  Since these
particular "scientists" are the leading proponents of the man-made global
warming theory and the driving force behind the UN's IPCC reports, that
particular theory is called into serious question if not damaged irretrievably.

Recent evidence shows that the globe is again cooling, a natural process that
these fakers want to hide, because it runs counter to their claims, threatens
their income stream and makes a mockery of their demands for immediate action
to prevent the supposed coming disaster.

--On Monday, November 30, 2009 06:35:50 -0600 Ali Raheem