Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Facebook Police

From: William Wylde <durtybill () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 04:58:11 -0500

That's all true.  I was just talking about pleading guilty or nolo contendre
to a charge based on nothing more than a picture.  Of course, in this case,
it's nothing but a fine- and you'd prolly need a lawyer to win, and that'd
cost more than the 200-some-odd dollars the guy had to pay.

It's like when a swine confiscates your cash when you're riding down the
road with that 200-some-odd dollars you were going to pay the last fine
with, and they take a notion to use that good ole federal civil asset
forfeiture law that let's 'em rob anybody  with 200+ dollars in cash in
their pockets.

Fuck the government.

I didn't realize that this list defaulted to sending a reply to the sender
of the message you're responding to.