Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Apple ptrace panic PoC - R.I.P str0ke

From: Micheal Turner <wh1t3h4t3 () yahoo co uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 13:19:00 +0000 (GMT)

We are mourning a good friend today. I first begun talking to str0ke when I started publishing exploit codes onto this
mailing list, he would always be polite and friendly in his emails. I got to know him over the years and am saddened by
his departure, he contributed to the exploit scene and hacking subculture in a huge way. The last time I talked with
him I asked him if I could interview him for my blog, he laughed and said he should be interviewing the exploit writers
since he didnt do anything. That was str0ke and str0ke did alot, he always fought for the rights of the exploit
developers and his website was the bread and butter of many a hackers day. He will sadly be missed by many people,
hackers & friends.

At least now we can post exploits without that damn // milw0rm.com comment being added to the end!!! ;-) I joke, this
code is dedicated to you str0ke. R.I.P my friend.

http://www.hackerfantastic.com/archive/exploits/prdelka-vs-APPLE-ptracepanic.c