Full Disclosure mailing list archives

JTTF/FBI informant "snitching" on security professionals in Bay Area

From: "Jacob Appelbaum [ioerror]" <jdl () mac hush com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 02:53:36 +0000

Greetings Full Disclosure,

For the past few weeks I've been facing a professional dilemma.
Should I out someone who at one time fellated me? Should I trouble
my colleagues with drama only 5% will care about. I'll take the
gamble, as there are odds 100% may reap entertainment from such
undertakings.

It has come to my attention that one "Hepkitten" is an informant of
the United States Government.

Relevant Link: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Hepkitten
Photograph: http://i38.tinypic.com/1037hxy.jpg

She has attended Defcon a few times. You may recognize her face.
You may have had her face on your genitals (Yes, this is the one).

She resides in San Francisco, California. Lives with her kids. She
is on the FBI payroll and has been for at least 2 years.

At the behest SF FBI and JTTF -- no less - she has spent the past
few years successfully infiltrating security/activist groups. She
has also acted as anarchist provacateur.

She has guaranteed immunity from prosecution.

I would like her docs submitted to my desk immediately.

Salt the Earth,

ioerror
Jacob Appelbaum, Hacktivist.
http://ioerror.livejournal.com