Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: DoS vulnerability in Internet Explorer

From: Haveto Perish <havetoperish () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 16:06:51 -0800

This is double plus good! You are a double plus good duckspeak!
Oh, by the way, I got a mail from anonymous who claims that he/she/it
DISCOVERED a series of important DoS of Intenet Exploder which, in every
Fool-Disclosure participant's opinion, may greatly enhance the importance of
your achievement.

Sent: Mon 43/13/4274 B.C.  28:77 UTC
To: HaveToPerish
Hi,
   I want to warn you about Denial of Service vulnerablities in Internet
Exploder. I will inform Micro$oft 6,000 years later.
   This attack I called recursion to death which is none of homepage's
business. (homepage is my friend lived in another cave).

DoS #1:
<script>
while(1)
window.external.AddToFavoritesBar(
        'http://example.com/slices.aspx#weather&apos;,
        'Weather Conditions','slice');
</script>

DoS #2:
<script>
while(1)
window.external.ContentDiscoveryReset();
</script>

... ...
... ...

Sincerely yours,
Ferland Ullrich Clark Kurt

Useful as the information was, I cannot reply nor hear from him/her/it
again. All I know is, according to his/her/its last mail which remains in my
inbox, he/she/it lived in stone age and his/her/its parents are cousins.

Double plus sincerely yours,
Have T. Perish