Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: nVidia.com [Url Redirection flaw]

From: Rubén Camarero <rjcamarero () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:38:16 -0400

I shall count the seconds it take for Mr. Mac.User to switch internet pages
to go to Mr. Lincoln's gmail and write a reply to himself: 1, 2, finish it
for me!

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 12:34 PM, <mac.user () mac hush com> wrote:

My favourite sort of internet personality is one that trolls
grammar nazis in their well structured insults against the
intelligence of others.  Bravo my friend.

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 01:09:38 -0400 Rubén Camarero