Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: nVidia.com [Url Redirection flaw]

From: Rubén Camarero <rjcamarero () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 12:56:06 -0400

What great references. Owasp isn't the king of vulnerability information, of
course a website named XSSed is going to count this as super serious, and
while I respect Insecure.. these days, people have exploited web bugs to
their max (and I'm waiting for more), but they aren't directly serious.
DIRECTLY is the key word.