Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: nVidia.com [Url Redirection flaw]

From: "Michal" <michal () sharescope co uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:21:40 -0000

I'd like to quickly jump on this bandwagon, backing up what someone said
about nVidia being a driver company not a website company; nVidia drivers
are far FAR better then ATI. Mentioned is the security, yes ok, but in terms
of putting ATI and nVidia drivers side by side, nVidia win, hands down. I
mean I've played games with ATI cards where you could see through a
wall...it's a wall hack without even wanting one!