Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Apple Safari ... DoS Vulnerability

From: Jason Starks <jstarks440 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 11:11:35 -0500

Mr. Mustache, it is obvious that I have more talent than a box of
chocolates, and that you envy the sadistic nature of your fellow trolls on
this list. Point blank.

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 6:18 AM, <bobby.mugabe () hushmail com> wrote:

Dear Valdis,

I have been able to reproduce a similar situation using Firefox
under MacOSX, using different websites and a significantly larger
number of tabs.  Do you think these issues might be related or are
they operating system specific?  What model of CPU were you testing
this issue under?

Thanks,
- -bm

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 23:41:53 -0500 Valdis' Mustache