Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: SNOsoft - GLOsoft - BLOsoft - Awesome!

From: "Jan G.B." <ro0ot.w00t () googlemail com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 12:55:54 +0200

Your advisory layout is teh shit. you're so great - you invented it..
everyone, bow down and kiss his feet. a new god raised out of
nowhere!!!1111  omfg I'm part of it.

2009/6/23 Adriel T. Desautels <ad_lists () netragard com>

SNOsoft - Blosoft - GLOsoft - Awesome!

Normally we wouldn't give an iota of attention to trolls, but there's
always the exception to the rule. The past two advisories that we
(Netragard/SNOsoft) released have been followed up by a troll
publishing hilarious spoofs of those advisories. So far the spoofs
they've released can be found here and are called "BloSoft" and
"GloSoft". We're actually proud (and flattered) that these trolls
think that we're important enough to spoof because that's a testament
to our success as a security company. To us, its sort of like being
the target subject for a Saturday Night Live skit. So for the first
time ever, thank you to the troll whoever you are!

http://snosoft.blogspot.com/2009/06/snosoft-blosoft-glosoft-awesome.html

       Adriel T. Desautels
       ad_lists () netragard com