Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Anti-Sec - We're not really Anti-Sec! Sorry Hackforums. It was all a big joke by anonymous!

From: Ronny Lawson <ronnylawson () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:37:03 -0700

Gee, we didn't see that coming or anything.

On Jul 16, 2009, at 2:32 PM, Ant-Sec Movement wrote:

Yes, that's right, we're not really Anti-Sec.

We have no 0-day exploits.

We did not hack ImageShack or Blackhat-forums or Astalavista. That
was the real Anti-Sec whomever they are.

It was all a big joke.

But our goal was achieved.

We caused a huge stir on Hackforums.net. We've made them look like
utter fools.

Geez, some of them are like "Let's go to the authorities! Mummy and
Daddy I wanna go to authorities because my hacking forum has been
threatened." What a bunch of wimps. You're on a hacking website.
You've gotta expect these things. It's all part of the deal.

We've proved one thing...none of you on Hackforums.net should be
there...not even Jesse Labrocca. He should spend more time with his
family rather then worry about a silly little hacking forum. Or
maybe spend more time on your money-making business. Silly person.

Sincerely,

Anonymous People