Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: hi guys do you know how to hack remote desktops? windows xp, windows server 2000/2003/2008?etc.?

From: mrx <mrx () propergander org uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 01:50:16 +0100

Yeah sure no problem,

But first we need your full name and address, your banks name and
address, your mothers maiden name, the names of your pets and all the
numbers from your credit card.
If you can post all those details to this mailing list we will be only
to pleased to help.

R0ut3r St4ck wrote:
Hi guys i used nmap to find ips with port 3389 open, i found a lot, but most of them have guest account not
activated, please help me to hack into it, or give me some papers or something about this, or how can i hack with
metasploit, etc?

Y tú, ¿ya actualizaste tu Perfil?
http://www.actualizatuperfil.com.mx/