Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Jesus was jew !

From: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 18:57:03 +0200

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 9:24 PM, ghost <ghosts () gmail com> wrote:

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 7:53 AM, Avraham Schneider
<avri.schneider () gmail com> wrote:

blablabla... that's all you do.

Can't respond to something that has you completely pinned down to what
you are huh? :-)

Read the archive, I'm too tired repeating myself, I answered each one of his
claims - it is you and your terrorists supporting pals who have been pinned
down, and resort to childish personal attacks.

Why don't you make up your mind, or at least spread contradicting
claims
over multiple posts or under different handles as you are accustomed

Besides, I am not 'showing my support' - I am responding to propaganda
distributed here by people like you.

Typical zionist jew, if they don't like your opinion they call it
propaganda... and then respond with reports from some quasi-government
agency that specializes in propaganda. Now that's funny.

What's funny is that you are avoiding the question.

I fail to see a question in that quote, chicken hawk.

Maybe that's because he avoids the question with so much noise? Read back
the archive as I am not going to do the work for you.

You'd think
someone who falls back on grammar and spelling attacks

I don't - I responded to each of his claims, with facts which he and you
ignore, and instead he used bad grammar and bad spelling for childish
personal attacks.

, because
they've lost there argument by only believing in washed government
zionist bullshit,

You are making baseless claims - everything I posted can be verified.

would know what a question mark was.

"How old are you kid? Really?"

As for cowardliness, it seems you are the one who posts using a
nickname.

Would you like to meet and find out who I am "Avraham"? I've lived in
the bay my entire life and just recently moved out of state. My entire
family is still there and I will be returning to visit sooner rather
than later. This isn't "G4TV Special Report," you can't hide behind
the keyboard in the real world.

Sure. And you are still hiding behind a psuedoname.

That's all you have avri baby?

How old are you kid? Really?

im "hiding behind a psuedoname(sic)"?

yes.

What do you want my name for avri? so you can google me?

no. I don't care who you are - just stating a fact.

You won't
find anything

I would not be proud of that.

, unlike some stupid zionist scum on a mailing list

Here again, childish baseless personal attacks. Why don't you grow up kid?

, my
entire life isn't up for search on the internet. :-)

That's because you either have something to hide, or you simply did not do
anything worth posting that anyone would find useful.

Sideline cheerleaders deserve the same war at there doorstep as the
scum that commit it. You preach death, you're no better than nazi
scum.

I preach death? When?

Typical zionist scum, so sad. They think as long as they preach death
on Arabs then it's okay.

When did I do that?

Doing research on someone who supports the death of innocent civilians
is far from pathetic.

You are claiming I support the death of innocent civilians - prove that.

Read your posts, chicken hawk.

I don't need to, I have good enough memory to remember I never supported the
death of innocent civilians. If you think I'm wrong, prove that.

In fact, if I am the only one who has done
research on you I would be quite ashamed of the human race.

Who cares who you're ashamed of?

You should avri, you really should.

Bla bla bla....

and this coming from the man who wants my real name so he could do his
research on me

No, just showing that you are the one who is a coward, I don't really
care
who you are.

Says the coward who wouldn't fight for the "country" he spreads propaganda
for.

I can bring the war you clammer for to your front door step if you'd
like, watch who you call a coward avri, you don't want to see how far
the rabbit hole goes.

Internet threats - how pathetic.

... typical zionist scum, nothing but double standards
if you're not "one of them."

Yes, and we also drink the blood of Christian babies on Passover.

Yes, because your kind don't hold a double standard right?  It's not
"us and them" with your people, by heavens no, that's not the zionist
way. Go gargle some red wine on a babys penis.

How old are you kid? Really?

Why are you smiling?

:-)

You should ask your doctor for a change in your perscription medication.