Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The war in Palestine

From: j-f sentier <j.sentiar () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 21:27:04 -0500

This makes no sens at all, i'm sure he's payed to push some propaganda on FD

2009/1/17 Mainbox Notif <rokadeana () gmail com>

This is an automatic respons.

I'm not interested anymore in this discussion. That's the reason I
filtered this messages in my mailprogram.

I'm not interested because it is not possible to convince indoctrinated
people.

The israeli can not understand how it feels when others take your
home, your house and your country.
If your enemy is stronger, and their army is more powerfull and
advanced, you can become desperate.
So deperate that you commit suicide and take some jews with you. Thats
the only thing left.

I fully understand the Palestinian. And I will support them as long as I
can.

I 'm always there for a good discussion. But convincing indoctrinated
people is not possible. As long as they mingle facts with believe it
is not possible to discuss with them.
The problem with indoctrination is that the indoctrinated people don't
know that they are indoctrinated.

Read the papers, see the news. From independent sources (i.e. not
palestinian nor israeli) and think again.

Let it be clear: I do not hate jews. I hate israeli.
You know what 'hate' means: wishing them dead. Or: in my case: wishing
them suffering, and then dead.
That frustrates me, so I decided to block the discussion about the
israeli occupation.

Apologize for my english.

[sarcastic]There are so many jews now, that we are at the same level
befóre the Second World War.

Regards,
Tom