Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Call for Papers: Cyber Warfare

From: "Jan G.B." <ro0ot.w00t () googlemail com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:29:31 +0100

stop arguing. that topic was discussed by dumbfuck lateley and there
was no insight or whatever.
just yellings.. "no, there is no such thing. meh I r teh MI5 - I know
it better and I know it's name"
now stop feeding?

2009/1/14 Costel Lupoaie <forgecode () gmail com>:
I' no expert in security but the first thing that I think off when hearing
about "cyber protest" is online petitions, banners and the likes.

Good day.

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 10:15 PM, andrew. wallace