Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Simple request

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:12:53 +0200 (EET)

I have not counted percentages but let's check this archive view
http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2009-January/author.html
and it's possible to run a script to http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2009-January.txt
etc.

Juha-Matti

James Rankin [kz20fl () googlemail com] kirjoitti:
Can you tell us what percentage of those were spam from n3tty and his ilk? I
would do it myself, but I have him directed straight to the delete folder