Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: mr wallace must be stopped and i know how

From: "Avraham Schneider" <avri.schneider () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:55:28 +0200

I am quite sure even 30 years ago there were laws against child pornography
- but than again, 30 years ago I doubt even his parents were born.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Peter Bruderer <peter.bruderer () brg ch>wrote:

maybe you could have impressed somebody with that offer 30 years ago.
Today with all the great looking pornstars on the net it is probably a
great relief we don't have to look at your nude pictures.