Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: WTF people?

From: "sr." <staticrez () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 18:33:23 -0500

amazing how every message becomes tainted with bullshit.

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 6:01 PM,  <sexyazngrl69 () mac hush com> wrote:

pics?

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:48:53 -0500 waveroad waveroad
<waveroad () gmail com> wrote:
N3td3v other alias spotted.

2009/1/11 <sexyazngrl69 () mac hush com>

--
Click for free info on online doctorate degrees and make up to
$250k/ year.

http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/PnY6qxudoSZgDEE0yj7ARzIKdHrLoCs88Zzh
zE4rU3tdHkjzM8yso/

--
Click for free info on business schools, $150K/ year potential.
 http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/PnY6qxsZgJoEzGwoSheR0lZiwV2oU7O92zSQHsC8LzPC3isaZnbmg/