Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Please STOP this THREAD!

From: "j-f sentier" <j.sentiar () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 19:22:42 -0500

"you're not contributing anything security related"
Are you doing that stuff on your side ?
you're feeding the troll right now dude.
2009/1/9 Freeman Y. <freeman_y () lavabit com>

Ureleet wrote:
u r a douche.  leave with ur gayness.

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 7:36 PM, Martin Allert <allert () arago de> wrote:

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am not interested in you philosophical and informational warfare on
this mailinglist - information on this war can be easily retrieved
through the Internet. I am sure there are plenty of boards where you can
discuss more ore less objective about the current political situation.

But for heavens sake - this is a SECURITY mailing list, not a discussion
board!

Please STOP this! Or this mailinglist will end like bugtraq some years
ago.

Best regards, but annoyed.

Martin Allert

--

"Black holes are where God divided by zero." -- Steven Wright

 arago AG, Institut fuer komplexes Datenmanagement
 Eschersheimer Ldstr. 526-532, 60433 Frankfurt/Main, allert () arago de,
 Tel. 069/405680, Fax 069/40568111, http://www.arago.de

Bankverbindung: Frankfurter Sparkasse, BLZ: 500 502 01, Kto.-Nr.: 79 343
Vorstand: Hans-Christian Boos, Martin Friedrich · Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Walther
Sitz: Kronberg im Taunus · HRB 5731 · Registergericht: Königsstein im
Taunus, Ust.Idnr. DE 178572359 · Steuernummer 2603 003 228 43435

Ureleet:
God damn you freaking moron. You're making yourself as low as n3td3v.
Shut the FUCK up for god's sake and gtfo off the list if you're not
contributing anything security related (which I suppose you never will
because you're just into the drama. Were you a drama queen in high
school too? If you graduated, I mean.)
Before you come up with some fucking dumbshit 12-year-old reply such as
'LOLZ ur gay well i fuked ur mom lolol' maybe you'd like to know I've
already added you to my spam list as well. Congrats, you've stooped to
the same level as n3td3v.
Please, go read the definition of 'Don't feed the trolls'.

Regards,
URMOM LOL!!1 (Thats sarcasm for those with an IQ that isn't a double
digit.)