Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The war in Palestine

From: Handrix <handrix () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 23:00:56 +0000

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists () tx rr com>wrote:

--On January 3, 2009 5:25:42 AM -0600 Handrix <handrix () gmail com> wrote:

Listen Fabio, you complicate your life spending many minutes for an
unreasonable speech about bandwith and signature.
take it easy, talk to me just about  Palestinian people that need to
live in peace.

If Palestinians want to live in peace, then why did they elect Hamas?  Why
do they allow Hamas to place their rocket and mortar launchers in civilian
areas of Gaza?  Why do they support the destruction of Israel and the death
of all Jews?

If Palestinians want to live in peace, they start by living peacefully. But
we all know that's not what Palestinians want, because if they did, they
would stop attacking Israel.

Paul Schmehl, If it isn't already
obvious, my opinions are my own
and not those of my employer.
WARNING: Check the headers before replying

Yes, Palestinians need to live in peace, who told you that they kill Jews or
intented to do so, surely fashion magazines.
I think that the jews are not israel, just minority of them

The gaza's residants are in jail 18 mounths ago, and they still.
I can not attack civilian people, nor mosque, nor hospital, The Israeli army
denied completely any responsibility for the shelling.

Please forgive my poor english speaking, i speak french fluently and arabic.

Best regards,

--
Handrix
Network Engineering/Security