Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: to those who want moderation...

From: "Jan G.B." <ro0ot.w00t () googlemail com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 15:54:02 +0100

2009/1/6 Mark Andrews <Mark_Andrews () isc org>:

In message <8a6b8e350901060333m75f10c89q1892d65370c29b01 () mail gmail com>, "Jame
s Matthews" writes:

Full Disclosure is like free speech. We cannot have moderation if we want to
have freedom on the list. Thats life.

       But is expected that list members will self moderate and
       keep on topic.  I've been on plenty of lists which are
       unmoderated over the years.  This *one* is the only one
       where members continue to deliberately post off topic
       messages for days after it is pointed out that the discussion
       is off topic for the list.
       Mark

You should stay on topic and keep your OT-opinions for yourself. thanks.