Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: File Disclosure in DAMN VULNERABLE WEB APPversion 1.0.6

From: "Valdis' Mustache" <securitas.mustata () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 01:50:14 -0500

Ghost (or Ghosts):

Do not taunt the lad! I believe he is onto something.

In fact, anonymous sources in the Internet Underground assert that
there are indeed numerous _other_ exploitable vectors in the
application under Mssr. WHK's watchful eye, including (it would seem),
Remote File Inclusion, SQL Injection, Request Forgery of the
Cross-Site persuasion, and even (so my sources say), bona fide Code
Execution [1] in the context of any web application server providing
access to this e-Hindenburg of a PHP application! [2]

I say, carry on, my wayward son! Do carry on.

I shall watch this thread with great interest, my hairs a-bristle to
see what further pearls of wisdom you fling in our (sadly,
unappreciative) porcine midst.

Your humble servant,
在鬍鬚的瓦爾迪

[1] http://dvwa.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/dvwa/vulnerabilities/