Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [rejected] Oracle exploit for CTXSYS.DRVXTABC.CREATE_TABLES and others

From: "Andrea Purificato" <a.purificato () uni it>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 12:21:30 +0200

I wrote:
CTXSYS.DRVXTABC.CREATE_TABLES injection on Oracle DB 9i/10g (CVE-2009-1991)

Hi all,

I really apologize for the mistake. The released code about this flaw
seems not working because of the "authid current_user" clause used
during the creation of the DRVXTABC package.
There were some contributory causes that drive me into the wrong way.

As previously reported by Alexandr Polyakov, the injection still works
but impacts only confidentiality and integrity.

Regards,
--
Andrea Purificato
http://rawlab.mindcreations.com