Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Global warming - it's all about the money

From: T Biehn <tbiehn () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 00:42:40 -0500

There are no fundamental truths. That's the only axiom you can really
rely on. The acceptance of this fact is the first on the road to
enlightenment... or Schizophrenia.

Thats all for now, the suited men from a 1950's spy flick are watching
me from a vintage crown vic. Joke's on them, I've dressed my hair in
petroleum jelly.

-Travis

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 4:57 PM, Stephen Mullins