Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Google Chrome 3.0.195.33 leaks DNS data queries outsitde of proxy if dns pre-fetching is enabled

From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:16:40 +0100

Can't you guys quit with the witty personal remarks and discuss security?

Seriously, I didn't subscribe for this list just to get personal attacks.

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:12 AM, dramacrat <yirimyah () gmail com> wrote:
Oops, Milan - you did it again.
You remind me of those IRC users that feel the need to publicly announce
that they're placing someone on IGNORE... and then never actually do it,
because then the ignored user might say something mean about them and the
IGNORing user wouldn't be able to make their awesome comeback.
If your grammar and syntax are as bad in programming languages as in
English, you must be a real liability to employ.