Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Gadi Evron's professional profile exposed

From: Sam Haldorf <sahalderf () ymail com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 18:24:50 -0800 (PST)

You can't beat MI6 behavioural / psychological profiling.

"...This is probably the last you'll see of the real n3td3v because there is sure to be a contract killer out to
silence me...My last words to you is, don't let this matter rest, they have got rid of n3td3v, but there are bound to
be people who will investigate what im saying, and I hope they do. Because my last request before I finish this rant
is, don't forget the things ive been talking about and continue to investigate people while im gone." [Andrew Wallace
as n3td3v, 1]

.. Silence. Ah. But according to his profile...

"...Intelligence agency intrigue & innuendo is a classic manifestation, along with imaginary friends, martyr
glamorizations, alternate personalities and repeated exclamations that they will curtail their behaviors, only to come
back, roaringly, foisting themselves upon a group/friend circle with a different guise or mission. Some have said it
resembles alcoholic behavior in the promises 'to quit...'" [Anonymous profiler, 1]

.. Not even a month later:

"Please don't give to Gadi Evron and/or The Mossad that would be a crime against humanity and the west... <Insert
rambling, paranoid bullshit>" [Andrew Wallace as n3td3v as CyberArmageddon, 3][4]

Andrew Wallace (n3td3v / cyberarmageddon / whatever-fuckin-alias-you-decide-to-troll-on-that-week), consider a regimen
of antipsychotics.

Professor Halderf, iPsyD, CISSP

[1] http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2009-November/071660.html
[2] http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2009-November/071542.html