Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Full-disclosure] НА: WPA attack improved to 1min, MITM

From: S I <skander.iversen () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 23:44:49 +0900

Hello Rohit,

the article is available on the conference official website.

http://jwis2009.nsysu.edu.tw/location/paper/A%20Practical%20Message%20Falsification%20Attack%20on%20WPA.pdf

宜しく♪

S.I.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Rohit Patnaik<quanticle () gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

Do you have a link to the entire paper by any chance? The abstract
interests me, and I'd really like to read the whole thing.

Thanks,
Rohit Patnaik