Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Black Hat USA Videos available to D/L

From: Line Noise <300baud () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 06:53:18 -0700

On 4/2/09, Randal T. Rioux <randy () procyonlabs com> wrote:
On Mon, March 30, 2009 8:14 pm, jmoss wrote:

 > Hey Full Disclosure,
 >
 > I am proud to announce that the audio and video from BH USA 2008 is now
 > available for free download, and is in several formats, the first of which
 > is a large, hi-res format with video-sync speaker and presentation:
 <snip>

 .m4v? Really? Oh Jeff. Nobody uses Macs. We like software freedom. Come
 back to the DC-stuff mailing list so we can discuss this :-)

Oh, you are the funny guy. Jeff is still on the list. He probably just
sends all the posts to /dev/null

--
It's Full Disclosure.
Post the disclosure here, not on your website.