Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Google Chrome Browser Vulnerability

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 12:06:01 -0400

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 10:04:43 BST, n3td3v said:
I think the world's biggest hacker HD Moore

HD is incredibly talented, and deserves a round of applause for Metasploit.

However, a minute's thought will show that we don't have a fucking *clue*
who the world's biggest hacker is.  We have plenty of candidates for "biggest
hacker who screwed up and got caught" and "biggest hacker who blabbed to his
friends".  But just as any ninja you actually see isn't a very good ninja,
we won't know who the biggest hacker is.

I'd place bets that whoever it is, they're on the RBN payroll...