Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Disintegrate! Gust of wind! Can we get back to saving the world already?

From: "Biz Marqee" <biz.marqee () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:29:14 +1100

no one on nanog liked your gay comic so as if were going to feel any
different, you self absorbed lump of gristle

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 4:16 AM, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:

I've recently been involved in an email thread which, partly by my doing,
unfortunately degraded into a dirty flame war for a few hours.

Whenever meta discussion takes over real discussion, frustration builds up
inside me. This comic strip from today which a friend just sent me, seems
to explain the concept much better than I can.

FD trolls, take a look.

Order of the Stick: http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0595.html

       Gadi.