Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Paul Asadoorian is an idiot, just read his book or listen to the podcast.

From: Anders B Jansson <hdw () kallisti se>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 02:10:45 +0200

n3td3v wrote:
Of course
n3td3v doesn't contribute anything to the money making side of
infosec, so a grudge is held!

n3td3v hasn't contributed to anything except added mailfilters
and excessive spam.

n3td3v has decided that since he (I think) is not competent enough to
deal with actual infosec issues, he (I still think) has decided to make
as much noise as possible without adding any of his (see above)
non-existant solutions to the current problems.

n3td3v is rumoured to have the worlds greatest and most powerful
infosec group over at google or yahoo or whatever.

But noone knows why he doesn't stay with his omnipotential groups and
leave us ignorant sods alone.

--
// hdw