Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: www.dia.mil

From: "Viktor Larionov" <viktor.larionov () salva ee>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:08:00 +0200

And maybe friends, you could explain me what's so special about dia.mil ?

I would actually understand if CIA central internal information system would
use such trackers, but if it's a public web page, what's so special about it
?
And ok, even if the information on visitors leaks - what's so interesting
about visitors statistics to dia.mil ?
What makes those visitors or the URL-s they request so special ?

Or maybe you suppose CIA will hold sensetive materials on a public webserver
? e.g. www.dia.mil/sometopsecretstuff... Well I agree, you can find stupid
things everywhere nowdays, but I surely hope that they don't do it.

I guess that visitor statistics to google.com are thousand times more
interesting than dia.mil.

From my personal point of view dia.mil visitors statistics offer exactly the
same interest like www.desperatehousewives.com visitor statistics.
(intelligence guys, no offence :P)

Kindest regards,
---
Viktor Larionov
snr. system administrator
R&D team
Salva Kindlustuse AS
Parnu mnt. 16
10141 Tallinn
ESTONIA
tel: (+372) 683 0636, (+372) 680 0500
fax: (+372) 680 0501
gsm: (+372) 5668 6811
viktor.larionov () salva ee

MOTD: Dream Big. Think the impossible. If you can dream it - you can create
it.