Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: actionable intelligence

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 03:01:03 +0100

What would the scheme be?

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 2:46 AM, vulcanius <vulcanius () gmail com> wrote:
You should pursue something more realistic, like getting the FD list
moderated.

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 9:22 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:

how can we start to make intelligence actionable? how can we take
intelligence from an idle state into an actionable state? what kind of
schemes can we setup to make intelligence more actionable to locker
out the bad guys? what can we do as a community to get more of the
intelligence that is already held about people, more actionable? i'll
leave you with those kind of thoughts as we move forward.