Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: n3td3v group members important notice

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 08:00:09 +1300

n3td3v wrote:

A security conference has been held according to the threat where
n3td3v was discussed. n3td3v has taken this intelligence very
seriously, and is coordinating efforts to find out who made the threat
towards n3td3v.

Hell -- can't have been much of a security conference if you were
mentioned!

Well, mentioned in anything other than the most cursory way or as a (bad)
passing joke...

I've just been at a security conference and I'm fairly confident in
asserting that you almost certainly weren't mentioned at all.

Ohhh, and please invoke Google Goggles before responding!

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald