Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Indian allegations alarm Pakistan

From: "Mike C" <mike.cartall () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 10:55:31 +0530

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 7:39 AM, Raj Mathur <raju () linux-delhi org> wrote:

On Sunday 30 Nov 2008, n3td3v wrote:
Indian-Pakistan war is about to kick off folks...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7757031.stm

I know it's not going to happen, but can I request you once again shut
the fuck up about events that you have no clue about?

At least try to keep your sensationalist retarded drivel to your own
backyard.

Although a knee-jerk reaction, this post has some value.

The tensions between the countries is on the rise, and the recent blasts in
Bangalore would increase the chances of war. BTW, does anyone have an idea
on what kind of cyber-warfare is currently underway between the two nations?

--
MC