Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: im so done.

From: Noel Butler <nb () ausics net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 13:32:15 +1000

On Fri, 2008-11-28 at 13:07, don bailey wrote:

n3td3v has agreed to use his real name, and ureleet is thus lesser
pissed. We'll have to wait and see on the change in the content that is
posted, and my hope is that full disclosure's SNR will drastically improve.

Full-Disclosure is doomed. You can not apply diplomacy to
someone that thinks you and the community you belong to
are a joke.

FD could be returned to almost normal with the removal of just 2 people,
but I feel they are so immature they would just recreate another account
so it would be an endless loop, but I wonder if they were put on
'moderate' would they soon get the idea ;)

--
Kind Regards,
Noel Butler

This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, as such remains strictly confidential and is protected by
the Australian Copyright Act. You may not disseminate or reveal any part
to anyone without the authors express authority to do so. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify sender and delete all relevance of
this message including attachments immediately. Only PDF or ODF
documents are accepted, do not send Microsoft proprietary formatted
documents - see  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html