Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Securing our computers?

From: "Elazar Broad" <elazar () hushmail com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 11:37:16 -0500

Beer, dry wine, single malts and the occasional shot of good Polish
potato vodka...

On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 00:17:17 -0500 Michael Boman
<michael.boman () gmail com> wrote:
Beer and Whiskey, unless you have a good Russian vodka - the
Swedish
ones ain't that good compared to the Russians.

Best regards
Michael Boman

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 2:38 AM, Elazar Broad <elazar () hushmail com>