Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: month of not replying to n3td3v

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:42:01 -0500

mike c, u r as naive as u r stupid.

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 8:22 AM, Mike C <mike.cartall () gmail com> wrote:
Hi John/List,

This is highly unnecessary. As I've already informed the list, I'm in
discussions with n3td3v and other parties for a speedy resolution to some of
the FD issues. Exercises like the one you've outline are meant to fail, and
increase the signal to noise ratio. These games are best kept elsewhere and
not among serious security researchers.

I'll update the list once the discussions bear fruit.

--
MC