Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: n3td3v has been tracked to Slough, UK

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 23:49:49 +0000

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 11:22 PM, niclas <lists () datenritter de> wrote:
no one gives a flying fuck about the pissing contest between you two,
90% of this list is NOISE and you two clowns generate 89% of it.

this just in:

actually it could be 99% of the 90%, i.e. 0.9*0.99.

n.

I'm being targeted by some Blackhat group called Ureleet, I think he
hates white hats. He's trying to ruin my career by talking about
copyrights etc. If he makes allegations against me publicly, then i've
got to respond publicly to the allegations.