Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Fredrick Diggle Security is looking for a few good men (or mediocre women)

From: "DUDE DUDERINO" <ihasshovel () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:19:12 -0500

I fail to see where I mentioned anything about whatever it is you do.  We
just want to be part of the elite white hacking organisation that Mr. Diggle
is putting together.

All the best.

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 2:12 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:

funsec is the same, so why pick my group out?

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 7:01 PM, DUDE DUDERINO <ihasshovel () gmail com>