Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Three London hospitals have been forced to shut down their entire computer systems for at least 24 hours after being hit by a virus

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:34:13 -0500

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:45:34 GMT, n3td3v said:
why don't you complain about cut-n-paste bloggers on funsec who don't

Because the cut-n-paste bloggers on funsec are up-front about it, and
don't start off with "my sources tell me..."

you talk about cut-n-paste bloggers when thats all funsec is and is
all lord evron, paul ferguson and juha-matti ever do.

The *real* problem here is that when they cut-n-paste a URL about Intercage
or McColo or similar, you know two things:

1) They almost certainly were more involved in it than the cut-n-paste says.
2) You weren't.

And it bugs the crap out of you.