Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Cross Post] [Job Interview Guidance Request] Computer Forensics Officer

From: "Aaron S." <cryptreaper () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:06:52 +0500

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Lars Bartosch
<lars.bartosch () googlemail com> wrote:
Hi Aaron,

if I was your interviewer I would ask you if you plan to solve your
problems, especially those
occuring during the job you applied for, by posting them to a list like FD.
:-)

And my answer would be that as my job will be to assist senior
forensic officers (and learn on the job as I don't have any prior
experience), if they don't know something then I might seek help from
other sources as the post I am applying for allows fresh graduates
(like myself) to apply. And usually fresh graduates don't have any
professional experience. Academics can not teach a person what they
learn on job.

And I was not asking for any specific questions or answers, I just
wanted to get an idea of what kind of questions do they ask. In
general.

Anyways thanks for your help.

Regards,
Aaron.